Ivy's rules and recommendations
Late cancel policy
12 hours for classes 24 hours for privates.
10 social media posts = one late cancel forgiveness per month for classes only!
Otherwise $10 or lose your class pass
💀 NO Exceptions 💀
- 💧 when it’s cold out, wear large loose sweatpants and sweatshirt over your yoga clothes, after class peal off your wet clothes and put them in a bag and put your sweats back on.
- 💧 bring more towels then you think you’ll need- more the better!
- 💧drink 2-4 L of water the day you come and don’t eat much 2 hours before class.
- 💧if you are new and get the feeling of “bottoming out” tell Ivy, (although most of the time I notice.) I can revive you with electrolytes ⚡️
- 🔥 don’t flush any tampons, moist wipes, hair, or literally anything besides toilet paper… if you flush anything it will clog up the toilet and it immediately overflows.
- 🔥 no wet butts on the couch- please sit on bench and plyometric box only. Consider the couch my “break room” I eat my lunch on this couch and it’s kinda gross to have everyone’s sweaty buns on my food.
- 🔥 please try not to touch the mirrors, and don’t set anything on the window seal.
- 🔥 take off your shoes at the door “bitch don’t wear no shoes in my house”
- 🔥 bring an insulated water bottle- the condensation from cold water will drip on the floors and the floors are heated so if water gets in the cracks it will break my floor heaters. If you don’t have one wrap a towel around your water bottle.
- 🔥 there is no lost & found. If you leave your stuff I might trash it. Your stuff is sweaty and it stinks and will start to grow mold quickly. I will leave it in the patio area for a couple days and then donate.
- 🔥 bring extra towels (towels $1 each to rent)